4/01/2011

10 Things...

I've been reading several blogs for a few years now, but this marks my first foray into producing content of my own. I like to know a little bit about a person before deciding whether or not to make their daily musings apart of my own daily routine. So, in the spirt of doing unto others as I'd have them do unto me...

Ten Things You Don't Know About Me:

1. I can speak passable Mandarin Chinese.

2. I can speak fluent Ubbi-Dubbi. (Just in case Chinese wasn't impressive enough. heh)

3. I am a literal African-American, as my mother was born in the US. However, I consider myself to be
    African.

4. I love to discuss race relations in America, and cried tears of joy when Disney released the Princess and
    the Frog.

5. I never learned how to blow a (gum) bubble, or properly perform a split.

6. I did learn how to ride a bicycle, but only after crashing into both the side of my friend's house and the              
    back of her neighbor's car.

7. I love, love, Love to sing.

8. My dream job is to be a working actress and singer, a la Audra McDonald.

9. I ran a 10K last year with my mom and granddad. My granddad finished first. (In my defense, he is a
    seasoned marathoner, and he had run that exact race three times previously.)

10. I don't own a camera, so until I eventually buy one, this bliggetty blog will be text only. Sorry.

*Bonus* I like to say unfortunate things like "bliggetty blog"; I once told a customer to "rock and roll" as a
 way of saying "have a nice day".


Did anyone pull off a good April Fool's joke today?

No comments:

Post a Comment