Kidding- this is most definitely the beginning. I'm Hanson- a young ready-for-the-world type of woman. Ever need to be your own encourager? I do. There are many things that I have not yet learned how to do well, but today I focus on one thing that I do exceptionally well.
I am a great story teller. My tales (somewhat lengthy, my brother would interject) are funny and cheery; the best sort of tale to tell. I don't go for anything to do with horror or dangerous suspense.
The last scary film I watched was Gothika, back in the day. I made it through the whole screening, but afterwards, when nature called, I found myself alone in a dimly lit bathroom stall, eerily similar to the holding cells in the movie I had just seen. As a self-respecting Black woman I refused to ignore the signs of Solo Minority Targeted for Attack in Horror Flick: I booked it out of there and called for back-up so I could return to safely wash my hands. Hygiene is important.
What is one thing that you are good at?
No comments:
Post a Comment